- Career Level Other
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Associate
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A BACKGROUND IN MANUFACTURING QUALITY CONTROL
When submitting your resume, please include salary requirements
Job Title: Quality Coordinator
Reports To: Plant Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: South Easton, MA
Responsible for supporting the company-wide systems for maintaining, developing, organizing, collecting, and analyzing records and data to support corrective action, continual improvement, and compliance activities.
- Monitor existing systems to ensure records and data are being recorded as defined within the process and recommend changes to enhance value.
- Maintain records of customer complaints and ensure information is being disseminated to appropriate team members.
- Collect records and data as needed to support efforts to implement root cause and corrective action
- Coordinate RCCA and Continual Improvement activities to ensure team is following up on required activity
- Develop and maintain a “Lessons Learned” database
- Ensures compliance with current regulations
- Performing regular inspections and reviews to ensure employees adhere to quality and safety policies.
- Conducting or assisting with regulatory and quality training sessions.
- Assisting with the development of company policies, processes, procedures, and work instructions.
- Supports customer, vendor, and company process audits.
- Reviews and aids in the disposition of customer returned materials utilizing company and ASTM standards.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Experienced supporting quality improvement activities in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience collecting, gathering, and organizing information from multi-sources including production reports, quality records, correspondence, and ERP database.
- Intermediate level or greater in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience developing procedures and work instructions
- Self-driven in seeking support and knowledge to achieve goals and objectives
- Ability to work in a team environment and ability to influence others to support needs to accomplish goals.
- Work is well organized, accurate, and thorough and completes assignments in a timely manner.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; able to deal with frequent change, delays, unexpected events, and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, uses time efficiently, sets goals and objectives, organizes or schedules other people and their tasks, and develops realistic action plans.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off