Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
The Quality Control Manager develops, implement and manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). Supervise a team of Quality Control Tech/Inspectors. The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
· Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service, Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
· Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
· Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
· Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
· Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
· Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with plant manager to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
· Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures
· Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within Company.
· Provide and oversee inspection activity for products throughout production cycle.
· Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes
· Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts
· Create and direct environmental test functions and applications
· Maintain active role on internal Continuous Improvement teams
· Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Internal/external customer enthusiasm
- Professional telephone and face-to-face contact with all customers and team members
- Maintaining a positive image of Global Security Glazing
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with high-performance teams
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Accurate and timely completion of all paperwork
- Maintain confidentiality in daily operations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off