- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Certificate
• Customer focus
• Effective communication
• High energy & stress management
• Team focus • Quality orientation
• Problem solving
• Accountability and Dependability
• Ethics and Integrity
• Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from customers/clients, business partners, and other parties.
• Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization. •
Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written message for staff members.
• Type forms, letters, reports, and memos, as necessary.
• Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
• Assist in compiling data for various reports, as required.
• Coordinate the logistical aspects of departmental programs, such as meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
• Arrange and book meetings in boardrooms, off-site conference halls, and other locations; ensure the appropriate presentation equipment is on-site/available.
• As a front-line worker, positively and professionally represent the organization to all visitors, suppliers & telephone inquiries.
• Provide information to staff and/or clients about special activities; share correspondence, as necessary.
• Coordinate & schedule appointments for interviews.
• Ensure that appropriate evacuation procedures are carried out, in the event of an emergency.
• Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
• Maintain the reception area and meeting rooms in a tidy and presentable manner.
• Accept and monitor inbound shipments as necessary.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of direct work experience in a receptionist capacity.
• Strong knowledge of general office procedures related to procurement, travel arrangements, budget management, etc.
• Ability to write basic correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
• Adaptability and flexibility to meet changing work needs and demands.
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Fiscally responsible; suggests cost-saving measures.
• Ability to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Meticulous record maintenance skills.
• Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with all levels within the organization, including senior level executives.