- Career Level Director
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Certificate
- In conjunction with Sales & Marketing Leadership:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate revenue and profitability goals.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Coordinate between sales function and other sales related business units.
- Direct sales activities with the independent sales team covering the Acute Care AWD ASC market
- Conduct productive co-travel days in the field with sales representatives to provide ongoing training and development of AliMed products, programs and sales
- Assess customer opportunities and barriers and implement plans to address with respect to customer purchase decisions and buying patterns.
- Meet and maintain relationships with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing opportunities.
- Perform orientation and training of new sales reps for the Independent Sales Rep Group.
- Direct channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Manage assigned AliMed distribution customers. Developing key distributor contacts at all levels to seek joint product opportunities and facilitate overall sales growth of AliMed products.
- Develop distributor programs, promotion and facilitate with AliMed Creative Department, special flyers, custom product brochures, etc., for use by the distributor
- Work with distributor sales representatives, where appropriate, to facilitate sales growth.
- Provide training to distributor sales teams to include both internal and external sales.
- Work closely with the National Accounts individuals to target groups, systems, and national group purchasing organizations.
- Advise customers concerning sales and advertising programs.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate strategy and tactics to achieve expected results.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Deliver sales presentations to distributor customer and key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Analyze and control expenditures to meet budget requirements.
- Prepare monthly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Ability to understand customer and industry needs and objectives from a programmatic, financial, technical, and organizational perspective
- Strong business acumen and senior “presence” including the ability to interactive at the senior-most levels
- Exceptional abilities in communicating at the individual and group levels as well understanding and recognizing group dynamics
- Ability to drive and close analytic sales
- Consultative and customer value based selling skills
- Organizational and planning skills. Possess the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and shift gears as needed to deliver results
- Organize work by prioritizing tasks and establishing appropriate expectations around deadlines and deliverables
- Displays thorough understanding of applicable products, services, and their value proposition to meet customers and/or industry requirements
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- 5-10 years of experience working in sales/sales management/key account roles as well as working with Supply Chain/Purchasing/Contracting in the IDN and Acute Care market
- Ability to examine and interpret data to find trends, matching AliMed products to customer needs
- Support business development with the ability to drive and close sales both strategic and product sales
- Strong facilitation skills ability to drive decision and bring to conclusion
- Knowledge and use of CRM
- Works equally well independently or as part of a team