Career Level Director
Experience 5 Years
We are looking for a Regional Director of Manufacturing in our Mount Airy, North Carolina plant. Employee development and progression is a key component to our growth strategy. This position will establish, oversee, and ensure operations objectives are met efficiently, including safety and performance goals, while maintaining a successful client relationship.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Oversight and management of the manufacturing operation
- Drive plant performance and review Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Review and manage production scheduling for the plant
- Ensure compliance of all company policies and procedures, local, state & federal laws and regulations (EPA, OSHA, ADA and EEOC).
- Provide leadership, training, and guidance to develop employees (50 manufacturing employees)
- Recruit, select, and train staff members to meet safety, service, and company goals and requirements
- Provide performance reviews for plant staff
- Analyze, prepare, and develop budgets, forecasts and other reports
- Ensure manufacturing products are provided within budget and action plans are developed and implemented to improve operational efficiencies
- Develop business plans to ensure customer retention, business growth, and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with organizations, vendors, and employees to promote a positive company image and position within the community
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s Degree in Operations or Business Management
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in operations, maintenance, engineering and/or process improvement roles including managing teams of people
- Lean Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Good understanding of metal fabrication is desirablevv