- Experience 4 Years
- Education Undergraduate
Precision Planting is a leading provider of planting and harvest technology in the global Precision Ag. Industry.
We design innovative products that solve yield-robbing issues for farmers.
From Now On PRECISION PLANTING is expanding its business presence in Ukraine and Eastern Europe Export Markets.
Precision Planting is a global leader in seed spacing and depth technology that boosts productivity, optimizes inputs, increases yields and maximizes profits. The company has a strong reputation for unique, agronomic-centric innovations that deliver tangible value to farmers in many key markets. For more product information and customer success stories visit http://precisionplanting.com.
Precision Planting in Ukraine as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
Regional Manager Precision Planting (Eastern Europe)
Precision Planting is a leading provider of planting and harvest technology in the Precision Ag Industry. We design innovative products that solve yield-robbing issues for farmers. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a Regional Manager (Precision Planting) in Eastern Europe. This is an exciting and challenging role that allows you to apply your experience in the sales field to drive sales growth and supporting our dealer network.
- Develop growth and product penetration strategies and tactics to grow Precision Planting sales in specified region
- Find and enlist new dealers to ensure market coverage
- Train and support existing dealers to grow sales and service capability
- Consult dealer’s businesses to grow Precision Planting’s sales
- Plan, manage, and attend farm shows and other marketing functions to build product and brand awareness
- Utilize lead generation tools and market data analysis tools to develop effective sales strategies
- Manage and develop approximately 5-15 dealer accounts
- Develop strong relationships with key customer and dealer accounts
- Increase dealer engagement in selling and service activities related to Precision Planting
- Effectively communicate sales and marketing initiatives to dealers
- Manage dealer training certifications
- Effectively manage distribution channel conflict to maximize sales while maintaining strong relationships with dealers and growers
- Understand and promote enterprise business strategies that support long term vision for the company
- Gain channel buy-in to product distribution strategies
- Achieve alignment with dealers and corporate strategy to ensure sales and service success
- Provide product demonstration presentations, planter maintenance presentations, and other presentations as needed by dealer team.
- Provide order support for specific region during selling season
- Provide technical (level 1) support during planting & harvesting seasons
- Travel to dealer locations, farm shows, and other events is required and varies by territory
- Travel can range from 25% to 50% based on the season
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Agriculture or Business studies or other degree with agriculture experience.
- 3+ years experience in sales/account management or 1+ years working in the agriculture industry
- Languages: English (fluent), Ukrainian (fluent), Russian (basic)
- Ability to communicate technical information to customers
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (presentations to audiences’ of 60 is common)
- Highly motivated
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in Agriculture or Precision Agriculture sales positions is strongly desired
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities.
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.