Career Level Other
Experience 5 Years
EXFO develops smarter network test, monitoring and analytics solutions for the world’s leading telecommunications service providers, network equipment manufacturers and webscale companies—and we love what we do! With nearly 1,900 employees in more than 25 countries, EXFO is no. 1 worldwide in fiber optic test solutions and has the largest active assurance deployment. Our broad portfolio of intelligent hardware and software solutions enable our customer’s network transformations related to fiber, 5G, virtualization and big data analytics. We’re always looking for top talent to help us lead the way in a thriving industry with boundless opportunities.
Regional Sales Manager Homeland Security for DACH in Wireless Telecommunications
Based from the EXFO office in Munich or Home Office as appropriate to the candidate, you will be responsible for the DACH sales region and the execution of sales strategies for the Homeland Security (Police, Defense / Military, Intelligence Services) Business Division Sales Regionally.
What we are looking for:
• Manage EXFO Homeland Security sales activities for Germany and German speaking countries (DACH-region).
• Have a strong sense of responsibility for delivering or exceeding sales targets with Homeland Security and governmental solutions & services.
• Establish the sales strategy and objectives for products, identify customers, channels and key market segments to penetrate, and draw up business and strategic sales plans.
• Develop strong customer networks and a strategy for increasing our notoriety within the sector.
• Maintain close relationship with EXFO HS Product Management and R&D team to ensure our client’s needs are well known and understood, also to better direct future product development.
• Provide constant feedback to the HS management team on the competition and changes in technology trends.
• Strong sales management track record in public sector, particular in internal and external security (police, defence / military, intelligence services) applications.
• Existing networks and knowledge of the governmental security domain market.
• Preferred knowledge of wireless communication technologies.
• Computer proficiency.
• Experience in database management (CRM) as used in sales activities.
• Test and Measurement background a plus
• Wireless Technologies background (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G)
• Extremely customer-oriented.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Self starter and able to interact with people at all levels.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Willingness and ability to obtain a security clearance
• Willingness to travel ~ 50% of time
• Pro-active and entrepreneurial skill set
• Professional history as Armed Forces/Police Officer or Civil Servant a plus
• Native level in German language, business fluent in English language, other languages are an advantage
Education: University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications.
Pertinent experience: At least 5 years’ experience in direct and indirect sales of test and measurement equipment/systems or wireless telecommunications solutions for homeland security / government solutions customers.
You will also be required to perform any other task related to this position.