- Career Level Other
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Undergraduate
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – SOUTHEAST
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be responsible for regional sales activities for CECO’s Fluid Handling Solutions business for designated product brand(s) and aftermarket sales. The RSM will maintain / increase sales volume and margin with existing and new accounts. This role is accountable for executing assigned sales goals and sales plans within a designated sales territory. The RSM is responsible for securing sales, directly or via channels, at both the OE (Original Equipment) and AM (Aftermarket) level while building and maintaining effective channel partner and end-customer relationships. Product brands will be designated/assigned by the VP of Sales in accordance with overall Sales strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, metrics, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maximizes sales revenue of established accounts and targets new business opportunities and new customers by performing direct sales calls to end-users to benefit in the development of key personal relationships.
- Interfaces and makes technical presentations and demonstrations to channel partners, engineering firms and customers.
- Performs sales of fluid handling equipment and systems to engineers and end users via a variety of sales channels, including direct sales, independent sales representatives and distributors.
- Completes daily CRM functions for project and sales management in Sales Force to ensure an accurate forecast and pipeline management.
- Owns and tracks all territory activity by working closely with internal teams in bid and proposal process and clearly understands all customer needs and expectations.
- Creates a business plan for the territory and effectively manages the sales pipeline to achieve the annual operating plan.
- Leads the overall development of new business opportunities for Original Equipment (OE) and assists with services and parts through promotion of company products and services in the assigned region.
- Conducts seminars, presentations and attends trade shows to generate new sales of OE, services and parts.
- Recommends the selection of new reps and distributors and is responsible for the training, management, stocking levels, installed base and support of existing distributors to meet sales targets and objectives.
- Handles customer and prospect inquiries/leads and provides technical/business support as required, including recommendations on business decisions and initial review of conditions and terms of sale.
- Prepares regional sales forecasts on a yearly and rolling four (4) month routine, maintains an in-depth understanding of their territory market potential & holds themselves and their channel partners accountable for meeting their annual targets.
- Analyzes customer specifications and performance requirements to determine the optimal solution that fits into our existing product offerings.
- Delivers, follows-up and manages questions for all OE proposals in assigned territory including quality of presentation, accuracy, completeness, cost control and resulting profit for all projects
- Identify & suggest any additional accounts that should be managed directly or moved to other channel partners for targeted sales development.
- Other job duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS degree in Science, Engineering, Business, or Equivalent Experience
- 3 or more years selling capital equipment (Fluid Handling) into industrial markets. Technical background with a basic understanding of pumps preferred.
- Proven results identifying business opportunities and a track record as a deal closer in highly technical sales markets.
- Significant personal motivation, goal orientation, diligence, and attention to detail. Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills required.
- Team oriented and strong communication skills required
CECO Environmental offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and more.
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.