- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
- Grow existing sales territory in the region.
- Identify, prospect, and develop key accounts in the Composites Industry.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients and generating new business.
- Display and demonstrate systems to current and prospective customers.
- Quotes prices and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Other duties as assigned
- Uphold MVP Company Values (Family. Friendly. Forward.)
- Industrial or technical sales experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic Computer Skills
- 2-3 years of Sales Experience
- Mechanical Experience Preferred
- Associates Degree or Trade School Cert. Preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Frequently lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand, bend, climb and reach
- Company Car, Laptop, Cell Phone