- Career Level Individual Contributor
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
Reports to: VP Engineering
We are looking for a Requirements Engineer to interface with the business development team and engineers to ensure the clarity in requirements.
Requirements Engineer responsibilities include creating documents, flow charts and discussing them with the engineering lead to create workable module.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Liaising between the IT department and the Executive branch.
- Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches.
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Utilizing IT data for business insights.
- Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
The Ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in taking concepts practically.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Be a team player and participate in mutual teaching and learning across the team.
- Document all the discussions with the business team.
Education and/or Experience:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years in an IT management position.
- 10+ years in a technology-driven role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Physical Demands, Equipment and Machinery:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to perform work on a desktop or laptop computer requiring manual dexterity to operate keyboards, fax machines, calculators, photocopying equipment and multi-line phone. Ability to sit for long periods of time, concentrate on a task without being distracted and look at a computer screen to see details at close range.
The work environment described here is representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is in an office. The environment is clean and typically free from dust and hazardous materials. This indoor environment is temperature controlled.
Note: The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this classification. Nothing in the job description restricts IPS Group, Inc. from the right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment as this is an “AT-Will” employer.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (858)754-8004.