- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Certificate
- Responsible for company’s commercial products activities
- Trade-show & Event Coordination: Research trade-shows and events (domestically and internationally) that are aligned with segment focus and propose participation to sales/marketing teams. Manage trade-show and event budget ensuring that all necessary stakeholders agree with the strategy.
- Communicate event strategy and calendar internally and externally to ensure understanding, support, exposure, participation, and media coverage.
- Attend/supervise high-profile trade-shows when necessary.
- Build and strengthen relations with business partners, dealers, and distributors, as well as prospective clients; increase the Company’s market share by expanding its business network; develop relationships with key partners to help drive affinity with the B2B customers.
- Plan, organize and manage a variety of administrative, staff support and planning activities for meetings, conferences, trade shows and/or seminars, with respect to budgets, speakers, facilities, technology, equipment, logistical requirements, and other event-related issues.
- Maintain and update company website
- Work with marketing/sales teams to review/update booth design and layout. Serve as primary contact between vendors and organization.
- Interface with third-party vendors and ad platform account management teams to promptly resolve technical and operational issues for clients.
- Coordination and collaboration oversea & west coast Marketing department.
- Stay on top of recent developments for major digital advertising channels.
- Evaluate budgets and contractual provisions to determine requirements for space, location, technology, equipment, accommodations, catering, and on-site management.
- Negotiate and review vendor contracts, prepare materials for event, schedule booth movement and set up, arrange for trade show contracted services and interface with marketing/sales personnel assigned to booth coverage.
- Manage corporate events such as channel meetings, customer conferences, etc. as necessary.
- Build and strengthen relations with business partners, dealers and distributors, as well as prospective clients; increase the Company’s market share by expanding its business network; develop relationships with key partners to help drive affinity with the B2B customers.
- Strong preference for those with experience in or relationships to Law Enforcement Community.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related fields.
- Understands and knows how to initialize social media for product promotion and customer feedback.
- Self-motivated individual and good judgement and communication skills.