- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
The primary responsibilities of a Rewind Operator is to convert large rolls of printed and non-printed labels into specific quantities for shipping. Splices and rewinds end or remnant rolls into reuseable rolls.
Cenveo is an equal opportunity employer
New Albany, IN
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability ot read a ruler
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Knowledge of mechanics and hazard communication standards and material safety data sheets
- good verbal and written communication skills
- ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs