- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Certificate
This position is responsible for die cuts and converts large rolls of printed and non-printed labels into specified quantities for shipping.
- sets up and finishes label jobs on a rotary trimming system
- Completes daily score sheets
- Cleans rotary trimming system and surrounding work area during and at the end of each shift
- Maintains finisher and equipment by oiling, replacing blades, etc.
- Operates equipment in compliance with all safety related procedures.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Prior printing industry experience preferred
- Intermediate math skills
- ability to read a ruler
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to meet production deadlines while ensuring high quality standards
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs of paper frequently throughout the day