- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Certificate
The Account Executive is a proven, high level sales master capable of successfully leading customers to relevant solutions. They will have an established track record of closing sales. Further, they understand how to manage situations involving multiple decision makers and stakeholders. While they generally work independently, the ideal candidate will understand how to assemble productive, cross functional teams that get stuff done.
The Live Events executive will focus on creating live experiences. The live event focus will generally lead them to work with producers, meeting planners, and corporate communications managers who are creating exceptional experiences for their brands and organizations. The candidate will deeply understand the principles of meetings and experiential activations, and will be an expert in translating technology and Bluewater integrated solutions into those requirements. The main expertise they bring to the table is how technology, space, and content intersect, and where exceptional experiences happen. They are extremely comfortable working with executives and high-profile projects, have strong entrepreneurial skills, and look for opportunities in the various stages of engagement.
- Sales monster! Excellent hunter and relationship builder.
- Owns pipeline creation and deal closure.
- Teaches customers about experiential/tech design, guides them through the decision-making process.
- Assembles teams, manages processes, successful influencer.
- Collaborates with other sales team members on successful go-to market activities.
- Works closely with marketing and product development to refine products and messages that strike a positive chord with customers.
- Collaborates with operations and support teams on projects. Ensures alignment on engagements sold with back end delivery at the onset with customers.
- Challenger internally and externally.
- Sales master! Challenger characteristics.
- 5+ years’ experience in Live Events either leading direct and/or in-direct teams.
- Business savvy, wildly creative thinker, consultative approach.
- Thoughtful leader, Influencer.
- Executor – gets stuff done.
- Excellent speaker, listener.
- Relationship builder.
- Technical competency – holds their own, understands how tech links with space and content.