- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Certificate
Essential Job Functions
- This position will be responsible and accountable to meet and exceed area revenue targets and strategic focus objectives.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan designed to exceed growth targets and achieve Red Lion’s strategic objectives.
- Drive projects from discovery to win by leading the project team through Red Lion’s project pursuit process.
- Optimize area channel options to best suit market and Red Lion’s business objectives.
- The Sales Area Manager will strategically develop mutual account plans with focus channel partner designed to leverage the resources of our partners and exceed targets.
- Engage Field Application Engineers in territory plan to drive growth and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Leverage and delegate responsibilities to Inside Sales to effectively and efficiently support distributors and customers in the area.
- First level manager of the customer and distributor relationship.
- Understands competitive positioning and provides regular feedback to sales and marketing management.
- Team player who consistently is striving to maximize Red Lion’s success both within and beyond the assigned territory.
- Endorse, support and model the Company’s core values of:
- Absolute Integrity
- Customer Focus
- Restless Innovation
- High Performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business, marketing, or comparable.
- 5+ year’s sales experience in industrial solutions or technical sales.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level
- Must be able to obtain documentation to travel domestically either via air, car or train. Must have reliable ground transportation, as the main customer visits will be done via ground transportation.
- Proficiency with English language both written and verbal communication.
- Product sales experience in the industrial / factory / IoT automation industry
- Direct selling experience to end accounts in the industrial / factory / IoT automation industry
- Business Development experience to end accounts in the industrial / factory / IoT automation industry
- Experience managing distribution channel partners, and growing revenue through channel partners in the industrial / factory / IoT automation industry