- Experience 5 Years
- Education Undergraduate
Responsible for assisting Regional Sales Manager and field sales representatives in managing and maintaining customer client base. Primary back-up to the Order Fulfillment Specialist and Front Desk positions. This is an inside sales position as this person also assists customers including warranty, claims and Will-Call customers.
1. Administrative support for Regional Sales Manager and field representatives.
2. Manage and define branch potential through establishing and researching leads for sales representatives.
3. Initiate, participate and conduct local marketing events.
4. Manage display program by processing tower, sample and promotional items.
5. Manage the sales database (Oracle).
6. Generate and manage a variety of reports related to sales within the branch.
7. Process internet orders.
8. Manage and coordinate promotional items/delivery for field representatives within the division.
9. Manage and maintain co-op advertising according to the marketing guidelines.
10. Maintain current client and potential client relationships by assisting with customer service as needed via telephone and in-house visits and will-calls.
11. Identify and resolve client concerns through warranty claim management. Dispatch Fabrication Specialist as needed.
12. Prepare a variety of status reports, including data base, warranty claims, etc.
13. Coordinate staff to accomplish the work required to assist with sales or promotional distribution.
14. Other duties as assigned.
1. Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, Blitz and telemarketing events as assigned by the Regional Sales Manager.
2. Follow-up with customers regarding promo item delivery status.
3. Update the Sales Database daily and as needed and/or assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum Associates Degree preferred.
2. 1-2 years sales coordinator, account representative or similar experience
3. Database knowledge, Internet savvy and Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
5. Ability to persuade and influence others.
6. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
7. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
8. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
9. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
10. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
11. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule, as needed and defined
12. Bi-lingual English/Spanish required.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Work may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
Caesarstone US provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Caesarstone US complies with applicable EEO state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Employment with Caesarstone US may be contingent upon completion of background check, drug test, execution of an employment agreement, or any other contingencies the employer may require. Caesarstone US expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Caesarstone US employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.