- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Certificate
You will spend a majority of your time cold calling and pursuing new business opportunities for our Account Executives. This puts you at the very front lines of our sales team to generate awareness, interest, and DEMAND for working with Bluewater. You will pursue a targeted list of accounts with the objective of uncovering sales opportunities, doing some light sales qualification to ensure the prospect is interested in learning more, and then setting an appointment with one of our Account Executives. In this part of your role, you will be learning the prospecting and hunting capabilities needed to build good habits for a future in sales.
You will also provide additional internal support for our Account Executives on the processes needed to create proposals, develop pricing, and work pre-sales projects through our internal systems with an assigned account executive team. This part of your role will help you learn the inner workings of selling and servicing a large-scale corporate event, or permanent AV installation. In this part of your role, you will be learning the critical procedures and operational elements to provide a strong customer experience and learn what it takes to sell what will ultimately become a successful project implementation.
- Prospecting for sales opportunities via cold calling, email prospecting, and social media.
- Test various messaging to see what resonates with prospects to inspire them to want to learn more about Bluewater.
- Help implement sales campaigns related to special product sales blitzes, trade-show lead follow-ups, or testing new messaging – all with the goal of finding new sales opportunities.
- Setup new sales opportunities into our internal systems so that we can develop a compelling proposal for prospects.
- Work with our internal engineering and project management teams to help develop accurate quotes.
- Teaches customers about experiential/tech design, guides them through the decision-making process.
- 1 to 2-years’ experience working within a corporate environment, ideally in some type of account/sales support capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills – you need to be able to write succinct and persuasive emails, and speak with confidence
- Work well with others internally