Career Level Entry Level
Experience 5 Years
- Oversee and manage the Western or Eastern Region Sales territories.
- Track and report opportunities, new accounts, and sales.
- Develop sales strategy in conjunction with sales team and management.
- Prepare and update customer account profiles and penetration strategies for key accounts.
- Prepare presentation materials for meeting with customers.
- Provide regular communication to Sales Manager on all business dealings.
- Attend domestic trade shows and events as required.
- Travel as required for presenting new solutions and products to customers.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to, sales of D3 products in the United States and abroad, strategic development of new markets and business alliances as assigned, preparation of sales proposals and related marketing materials, collaboration on marketing initiatives, regular reporting of your efforts with sales and prospects, attendance at trade shows, demonstration of products to customers, project and account management, and other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years of sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Travel approximately 20%-30%
- Familiarity with the Digital Out of Home / LED Display marketplace
Compensation and Benefits:
D3 LED offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits, training and career growth.