- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a consistent dialog with all of the salespeople in your territory regarding upcoming projects.
- Offer solutions for new opportunities that may not have been considered.
- Maintain a knowledge of current product availability and timelines associated with them.
- Maintain a knowledge of competitor’s products and how we compare or differ when competing for sales.
- Recommend support hardware to the Vice President of Systems Engineering when coming across something new.
- Consult with the salespeople in your territory about their needs to better serve sales and maintain customers. Report these findings to the Director of Systems Engineering for discussion and action.
- Build and maintain documents outlining job requirements and exposing loose ends that need repair before the project goes to production.
- Communicate regularly with the regional Sales VP’s and VP of Systems Engineering to express concerns and suggestions pertaining to projects in the pipeline.
- Maintain an air of “here to help” rather than “here to regulate”.
- Perform a closing meeting with sales personnel regarding closed business for the purposes of gathering all pertinent/available information on the sale.
- Represent the sales team as the technical authority in kickoff meetings, using the Vice President of Systems Engineering assistance where needed.
- Make yourself the first line of contact for anything a salesperson needs.
- Travel up to 50% for demos and sales presentations.
Engineering background strongly preferred.
Technical degree or comparable technical work experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An understanding of AV systems in general and a willingness to learn how we go to market
- Strong self-starting work ethic
- Knowledge of SolidWorks and CorelDRAW
- Work history in AV integration a plus