- Career Level Individual Contributor
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Certificate
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurate data entry with work orders for glass that needs to be scheduled for production in NetSuite.
- Learn and follow the standards of quality and check glass accordingly.
- QC glass accurately and efficiently in a timely manner.
- Properly clean, label and stock glass that passes our quality control.
- Close work orders daily after QC inspection and stocked glass.
- Pull and pack orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist with implementation and improvements with procedures to control costs, generates savings, and minimize operational interruptions for the Samples Department.
- Assist in determining root cause of inventory discrepancies and quality inaccuracies and follow proper corrective actions.
- Be able to consistently produce products according to department’s KPI’s and daily goals.
- Report all issues and incomplete work to Samples Manager.
- Must be a team player.
- Keep a clean organized work area at all times.
- Must know basic functions of a computer.
- Knowledge of Excel is preferred.
- Knowledge of NetSuite.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Must be able to work with tight deadlines.
- Be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong ability to multi-task.