- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
At Electrosonic, we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create lasting experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Do you enjoy driving success in business?
- Do you have an aptitude for numbers and reporting?
- Do you have strong communication skills?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc, you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us.
Electrosonic Inc. is looking for a Schedule Coordinator located in the Burbank office who reports directly to the Project Management Office Director of Project Management-West.
To be successful in this position you will: Support the Resource Management team effectively and efficiently in the completion of resource/scheduling assignments that are complex across many disciplines. You will need to work closely with the Resource Scheduler while also being able to work independently to navigate an environment of constant change and provide positive support to both internal and external clients. This position demands good interpersonal relationship building and forming partnerships with regional management.
The Schedule Coordinator is responsible for aiding the effective execution of all scheduling of Electrosonic resources. He/she will provide support for the efficient and effective use of planning and scheduling all resources to conduct installation activities which result in minimum downtime, minimized cost, and maximum productivity. In order to fulfill these responsibilities in the most effective manner, the Schedule Coordinator is responsible assisting the Resource Management Team in the tracking of resource skill sets and assigning those resources to the proper project teams. Using strong analytical and organizational skills, forecasters/schedulers play a key role in effective staffing and scheduling.
What you will be doing?
- Proactively provide support for A/V Operations
- Contributes to the team by exercising proactive problem solving and ability to anticipate future needs/task.
- Provides support of the scheduling of resources, subcontractors, travel arrangements, and time approvals of the assigned region/regions.
- Supports assigned regional resource schedule by:
- Reviewing and revising the schedule/assignments as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements for Electrosonic’s projects.
- Allocating proper skilled staff to meet project resource request requirements.
- Keeping assignments and project schedules updated.
- Aides in evaluating schedule changes based on impacts to organization, e.g., budget, service levels, physical resources, morale.
- Communicating changes in assignments to individual resources and regional management, as well as communicating to management any performance concerns raised by team members.
- Engaging the Regional Management and reviewing the schedule on a weekly basis to maximize resource allocation. Report down time to Regional Management on a timely and proactive basis so that alternate work can be planned.
- Tracking and reporting team billable & utilization on a monthly/quarterly basis to manager.
- Using forecasting methods to determine required resources per region.
- Making recommendations and provide options to fully maximize Electrosonic’s resource utilization e.g., hire staff, increase subcontractor budget, etc.
- Assist regional management and Resource Management processing regional subcontractors by:
- Partner and assist Regional Management to strategically identify, qualify, and manage subcontractors.
- Managing, monitoring, and auditing subcontractor timecards.
- Assist in forecasting Electrosonic’s outsourcing needs and monetary commitments.
- Assist in processing reports tracking and reporting team billable & utilization metrics on a monthly/Quarterly basis to manager.
- Provide support booking travel accommodations while adhering to Electrosonic travel policies and/or assist the travel coordinator
- Provide support in reducing travel cost by negotiating rates and/or investigating other options for lodging, flights, and transportation.
- Provide support in efforts to complete special assignments/projects.
- Meet or exceed individual goals.
- Provide any other support to ensure Electrosonic operates up to standards on a daily basis.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Promotes ESI to best of his/her ability.
- Takes direction from Supervisors and Project Leads.
- Displays professional attitude in a team environment.
- Follows protocol for client communication.
- Schedule Coordinator works in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Schedule Coordinator needs to make quick analytical decisions.
- Overtime may be required during peak periods.
- Strong organizational skills.
What experience & qualifications are required?
- 1-2 + years of office scheduling/resource management
- Experience in the AV industry, but not required
- PSA (Microsoft, Sales Force, etc.) Resource Management experience preferred, but not required
- Experience Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in a related field preferred, but not required