Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
MarketScale is hiring a Senior Account Executive to help bring Education Technology to the B2B Enterprise Business market.
If you have at least seven years of experience in Education Technology sales (or a related field), and are looking for the opportunity to develop new business and grow your career, this role may be for you.
In this role, you will deploy our unique Thought Leadership methodology to professional selling with your own podcasts, videos, and more, while leveraging your past experience in sales and marketing to grow our base of clients, selling our Online Learning Solutions for businesses.
Education is the highest form of marketing. And from Learning Management Systems (LMS) to professional instructional design, B2B marketers and executives are driving growth in the eLearning market. Bring your experience in Education Technology to enterprise customers around the world.
Enjoy significant autonomy to travel as pipeline and opportunities arise. Utilize best-in-class technology, from Salesforce CRM and Hubspot and Drift Marketing Automation, to our complete content-creation studio to fuel your efforts. Accelerate your Thought Leadership status on platforms such as LinkedIn, and participate (and speak) at Industry Events, networking with industry leaders.
Help B2B leaders leverage Online Learning Solutions to grow their businesses. Work with best-in-class tools, marketing content and media. Improve the way companies go about delivering educational content to connect with their prospects, customers and employees.
And finally, continue your career development at the Executive level, growing a book of business alongside existing MarketScale clients that include brands such as Samsung, Segway, Bose and many mid-market B2B companies across 15 different industries.
The Senior Account Executive, Education Technology role features competitive base salary, with new and renewal business commission enabling a true residual and book of business impact for the life of the client relationship. Enjoy additional commission as existing business relationships from clients you acquired “Scale Up” and grow their participation in our ecosystem.
Job Requirements and Skills
- 7+ years of enterprise Education Technology sales experience (or related field experience)
- Solid understanding of Instructional Design best practices, and the LMS ecosystem. Additional knowledge of concepts such as SCORM compliance a plus.
- Availability to travel, up to approximately 10 days per month
- Experience speaking and presenting at conferences or to medium to large groups
- Expert CRM utilization, especially Salesforce
- High-level Business Writing proficiency with strong Enterprise Business Development vocabulary and best practices
- Proficiency in content marketing and social selling, especially LinkedIn
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
What to Expect
- Monday – Friday full-time in-office (Downtown Dallas) and travel
- Comprehensive medical benefits from United Healthcare
- 401K via American Funds
- Gym membership available upon request
- Salary plus commission and performance incentives
- Best-in-class tools and technology
Grow your executive career in beautiful Downtown Dallas, working from the 53rd floor in Bank of America Plaza. Work with top brands across all B2B markets and industries, traveling as needed. Continue developing skills in sales and marketing through Thought Leadership and great content, while leveraging your skills developed through 7+ years of successful business development.
Apply today to help bring Education Technology to the B2B Enterprise Business market.