- Career Level Director
- Experience 8 Years +
- Education Master’s Degree
- Deliver Sales and Gross Margins growth for the unit; Meet (or Exceed) annual objectives;
- Develop and execute 3-5 yr. business growth strategy for all segments; Planning / Execution;
- Sets Sales objectives and enforces performance management via 1:1 coaching, sales work-days and team meetings; Accountability
- Establish management cadence in leading weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting activities to ensure key performance indicators are met. Pipeline management;
- Proactively create customer development plans and strategies for key segments based on market demand / dynamics and sales cycle. For example, some are more strategic business development heavy, while others more transactional, requiring less deployment of resources. Customer centric
- Highly engaged with his/her teams and cultivate relationships with top key customers within the Entertainment solutions arena;
- Establish and maintain relationships either directly or through the team, relationships with key industry influencers, strategic partners and key accounts.
- Represent and evangelize the industry and company at conferences and other events to drive awareness and expand relationships.
- Assesses the market and competitive landscape and institutes changes to respond to relevant market and competitive situations.
- Proactively develop a strong pipeline of talent. Hires, on-boards, coaches, leads and develops a team of high performance managers / sales reps ensuring discipline and uniform sales execution
- Develops, implements and manages sales tools, sales strategies, incentives and promotional programs.
- Motivates and energizes his/her team.
- Manages a budget (includes Travel and Expenses, meetings etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants will have:
- 10-15 years in leading sales organizations in a fast-paced environment (B2B, manufactured product sales) with a track record of delivering superior performance. Consistent growth results;
- Undergraduate degree in business or related discipline preferred
- Master’s Degree preferred (MBA).
- Proven leadership skills, change management and communication. Manages a high degree of complexity with the ability to simplify, communicate and expedite results. Leads change;
- Strong thought leadership, business acumen, problem solving and negotiation skills. Balanced approach of strategy (planning) and execution (closing); Vision and Delivery.
- Proven leadership in managing commercial organizations consisting of both independent sales agents and direct sales/business development associates; Leads managers;
- Highly organized executive who creates a customer centric culture built on collaboration, accountability, respect, discipline and service. Goal setting and Performance Management;
- Preferred client interface experience with both creative functions within our customer’s organization as well as the C-Suite level; Key Account Management required;
- Exceptional communication (oral, written, presentation) and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface effectively with all levels both internally and externally. Networks cross-functionally;
- Global experience desired, not required
- Experience with sales within dealing with Architects and/or design highly desired.
- Overnight travel required up to 50%