Experience 4 Years
Cypher Learning, a leading provider of cloud-hosted learning platforms, is hiring SENIOR Developers for its Plano/Dallas, TX office. Candidates must have experience with a full stack web application framework such as Ruby on Rails, .NET, J2EE or LAMP. Modern, comfortable professional work environment. Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Responsibilities And Duties
Developers will be responsible for the development of new features and enhancing existing functionality using Ruby on Rails on AWS, and working with team members around the world. Aside from traditional development tools, developers will be using GitHub, Confluence, JIRA, Skype, and Google Apps. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated self-starters who have experience in all phases of the software development life cycle, and with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- 4+ years in Object-Oriented development
- 4+ years in Web development in modern web application technologies
- 4+ years experience developing business and/or e-commerce applications
- 2+ years relational database development
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethics and collaboration skills
- Ruby on Rails
- Mobile apps (using PhoneGap)
- Web services (SOAP/REST)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, business or related field is preferred. A 2-year degree in relevant field will be considered.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology