- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
The right candidate would:
- Architect and create exceptional products to be used all over the world.
- Research and implement new technologies.
- Be an active and engaged team member.
- Perform code reviews with team members.
- Participate in all areas of the development process.
- Use agile methodologies and test driven development to create better code and better products.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and make recommendations on them.
- Suggest better ways of solving problems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must possess a university degree or combined education and experience.
- Writing code that is clean, testable, maintainable and understandable. We expect senior level technical abilities and exceptional productivity.
- Mentoring peers through effective code reviews that improve the quality of their current and future code.
- Five years of Angular or React architecture, design and programming experience, or alternatively blow us away with something you’ve written.
Front End Skills:
Must possess senior level knowledge, fluency, and ability in the following technologies:
- Unit testing (e.g. Jest)
- HTTP protocol, including Headers (Caching, Authentication) and SSL handshake process
- WebSockets (SignalR)
- REST, including how to use verbs & CORS
- Deep understanding on NPM, SemVer 2.0, building your own packages
- JWT – how to consume, how to sign, how to create your own token
- Angular 7+
- React 16.8+
- Redux pattern
Would be very good to know and be proficient in the following technologies:
- SCSS pre-processor
- Lazy Loading, Preemptive Loading, Isomorphic Apps
- Code Splitting and other web optimization techniques