- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Certificate
Operating as a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for resolving calls from customers as quickly as possible. With Professional and Courteous customer service skills, this role will also require you to assist the Service Desk Team Lead in resolving incidents to the agreed SLA and escalating to Engineers for a field visit.
Progression is available for successful candidates.
- Ensure emails and calls are being dealt with efficiently and in the correct priority order in terms of Impact/Urgency
- Ensure all calls are logged and incidents updated on a daily basis.
- Actively manage ticket system queues to chase resolution and reduce ageing tickets to agreed SLAs
- Co-coordinating with vendors and third line support groups for speedy resolution when required
- Monitor and escalate progress as appropriate to the severity of the issue and according to the SLA (where applicable), invoking escalation and major incident processes as required
- Participate shift rota covering Service Desk hours of operation, will involve weekend work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Impact and Influence
- Strong problem solving skills
- Empathetic towards Store Staff and Customer
- Ability to escalate appropriately
BACKGROUND AND KNOWLEDGE
- GCSE\O-Level English (C or above)
- GCSE\O-Level Maths (C or above)
- Good Microsoft skills using Outlook, Word and Excel
- Genuinely want to deliver 1st class customer service
- Ability to work in a busy, results focused and thriving environment
- Able to think logically and problem solve
- Strong people skills and to be able to impact and influence ways of working
- A true interest in IT and a desire to develop skills and knowledge in this area
- Management at all levels
- IT teams from all competencies
- Customers and Stores
WANT TO APPLY?