- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Education Associate
- The candidate must have an Associate’s Degree in electro-mechanical or electronic technology and 2+ years of work experience servicing, assembling and/or testing electro-mechanical equipment.
- Some knowledge of the fundamental concepts of databases; tables, queries, and fields.
- Some mechanical and electrical knowledge is essential.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Must be able to use MS Windows, Outlook, and print from MS Word/Excel (open a document/spreadsheet and print work-order/parts lists).
- Must be able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
- Must have a rudimentary understanding of inventory management.
- Must understand the difference between customer property and company property.
- Proficient with hand tools and an understanding of various fastener types.
- Knowledge of how to use a torque wrench.
- An understanding of wiring, soldering, and connectors.
- Possesses the know how to use a variety of electronics troubleshooting and testing equipment, or a demonstrated ability to learn how and why they are used.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work on multiple, complex tasks with little or no direct supervision.
- A positive and customer focused attitude.
- Previous history in a service position is preferred.
- Experience with standard electronic test equipment would be helpful.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds without assistance and greater than 40 pounds with assistance or hoist.
- Ability to distinguish different colors of wire.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and complexity as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical and Electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- service technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- United States (Required)