- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 4 Years
- Education Certificate
- Develop a best-in-class SIOP process and ensure its effective operation. Drive continuous improvement to achieve excellence in forecasting accuracy.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Sales Operations, Demand Planning & Supply to solve problems and identify business improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with the Demand Planning process to deliver family/product level demand plans through each SIOP cycle. Provide any support as necessary to ensure the Demand Planning process is followed.
- Partner with Procurement to develop and maintain stocking strategy, procurement parameters, and stock portfolio refinements by providing data analysis on sales, inventory and service.
- Work with manufacturing team and participate in the development of monthly production volume planning using the business forecast, inventory position, actual customer orders, and the defined capacity parameters.
- Develop and establish the KPI targets; track and publish KPI performance against targets; and identify and report on root cause of issues and any corrective actions needed to meet KPI targets.
- Plays a leadership role to work with IT to develop automation and continued enhancements for the SIOP system.
- Provide project management and system development as necessary to support the SIOP process.
- Coach, train and develop the SIOP process cross functionally.QualificationsRequired (Basic) Qualifications:
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution
- 3 years of experience in a similar sales and operations planning role
- Experience with an ERP system
- Leading-edge analytical capabilities including high level Excel, and working knowledge of optimization techniques preferred.
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, and have a passion for excellence
- Extremely detail oriented, with an ability to manage multiple projects, while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Preferred Qualifications
- MBA or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field from an accredited institution
- Lean Management
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience with SQL Server, SQL Server Integration or Reporting Services