- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Certificate
Essential Job Functions
- Reads assembly set-up instructions for automated Surface Mount Technology (SMT) machine
- Set up assembly line and automated machine including the mechanical setup and program design requirements
- Perform first article inspection including the bill of material, drawings, and printed circuit board guide review
- Adjust parameters on the line based on checking the production parameters
- Ensure proper and efficient utilization of raw materials
- Inspect the products for quality
- High school diploma/G.E.D.
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility.
- Experience operating automated equipment.
- Experience with or obtain certifications in IPC.
- Experience with soldering.
Behaviors for Success
- Endorse, support, and model the Company’s core values of Absolute Integrity, Empowerment, Customer Focus, Restless Innovation, and High Performance
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents and the ability to write routine reports
- Have the ability to do basic math and the ability to read a measurement scale
- Careful attention to detail, observant to issues, pro-actively addresses issues
- Good attendance history
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize while multi-tasking
- Ability to work and function independently with high degree of accuracy