- Experience 3 Years
- Education Associate
The Sr. Supply Chain Planning Analyst reports directly to the Director of Supply Chain. The position is
primarily responsible for entering and act as the owner for domestic and international order fulfillment with our key injection facility partners and manufacturing partners. You will work closely with customers and partners across enterprises large and small to ensure equipment demand for new device orders are fulfilled on time and accurately. Equipment demand includes device and accessory requirements for new installations, vendor replenishment and general maintenance. The Sr. Supply Chain Planning Analyst works closely with Senior Management, Account Managers, Engineering, Systems Integration and QA, external vendors and technical support teams.
- Oversee upcoming and in-flight order fulfillment to ensure delivery timelines are met and accurately fulfilled with domestic and international business partners.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities for upcoming fulfillment requests.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve end to end forward logistics processes.
- Address day to day fulfillment and demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Support item management within the FreedomPay ERP and Device Management Portal.
- Be the owner of in-flight order fulfillment for FreedomPay with vendors, FreedomPay Sales and Account Manager teams.
- Serve as procurement SME for FreedomPay products.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Develops and maintain close relationships with vendors.
- As company portfolio develops, creates and manages items and item groups in ERP system for use by team.
- Coordinates vendor participation in certification of new products.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Logistics or equivalent
- Experienced with NetSuite ERP
- Relevant work experience in operations, implementation and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to senior level management; excellent collaboration & interpersonal skills with a track record of relationship building
- Self-starter with strong time management & prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to execute multiple tasks & excel in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment
- Has business and supply chain acumen, understanding why things must get done as much as when and how they must be done
- Direct experience in fast-paced technology or new media industry and good working knowledge of voice, data & video products preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics / Business field required
- Supply Chain accreditations a plus