- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Education Diploma
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs. You will partner with Team Members and Leaders to make our customers successful by embracing AJA’s Vision.
Internship will begin May of 2020
Essential Role Responsibilities:
• Assist in purchasing raw goods and expedites orders to meet production schedules.
• Assist in reviewing MRP action messages and takes appropriate action.
• Assist in sending out RFQ’s and ordering components and supplies for all departments.
• Assist In inventory management working with ERP and other supply chain tools.
• Partners with other department Team Members to support and complete various responsibilities, projects and or tasks as necessary.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Team Leader(s)
• Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program with Supply Chain or similar discipline.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas