Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
- Oversee the planning and organization of hourly production/warehouse employees and temporary staff to efficiently and effectively receive and stock materials, test and repair products, and fill and ship customer orders.
- Responsible for capacity management, including identifying current and future labor requirements and hiring/managing regular and temporary staff.
- Administer Skill Based Pay program to maintain flexible, responsive workforce.
- Initiate and lead continuous improvement activities in the warehouse, including ensuring that all employees take an active role in problem solving and Lean activities.
- Develop, train, and involve employees in maintaining and improving departmental efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, cooperation and morale.
- Responsible for overseeing production scheduling.
- Responsible for administering inventory control programs, including the cycle count program, in order to ensure accurate and organized inventory for production and service.
- Provides direct oversight to purchasing function for all products held for resale and supply items.
- Manage all logistics and distributions functions. Ensure systems and processes provide for real-time visibility to all products and orders.
- Identify key capabilities to ensure consistent performance of meeting customer expectations in an environment of increasing customer expectations for timely, prompt and accurate order fulfilment.
The Successful Candidate will have….
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in supply chain purchasing, logistics and inventory management.
- 3+ years successful supervisory experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment, including hiring, scheduling, training, performance management, staff development and employee discipline.
- Training and proficiency in Lean practices
- Experience managing logistics in a distribution environment.