Experience 4 Years
2. Direct procurement responsibility for strategic suppliers, including review of requisitions and creating purchase orders.
3. Negotiation and implementation of purchasing strategies and agreements for key suppliers.
4. Develop and manage the material cost reduction program with all strategic suppliers and contractors.
5. Develop and manage the supplier evaluation scorecards and assessment program.
6. Ensure timely delivery of materials (OTIF – On-Time & In-Full) from suppliers to meet production schedule requirements.
7. Provide oversight to the production and engineering schedule in order to maximize efficiency.
8. Maintain streamlined processes related to purchasing in ERP system. Identify and implement process improvement opportunities, where possible.
9. Coordinate employee training, department meetings, staff meetings and performance appraisals for direct reports.
10. Maximize inventory turns and monitor all inventory for obsolete and slow moving items and take action to reduce them.
11. Promote safety in the department and ensure all procedures are designed in a safe manner.
12. Establish and maintain all supply chain policies.
13. All relations with suppliers are to be free of any “conflict-of-interests” regarding acceptance of gifts, services, etc. Any question in this area is to be addressed with the Ownership.
14. Endeavors to create a workplace environment that is enjoyable, engenders pride in the product and focus on the customer, and provides room for individual responsibilities and ideas.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions.
- Cost Consciousness – Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses.
- Adaptability – Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Retirement (401K with match)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Professional Development
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonus Potential
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Longevity Bonus