- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Associate
The position of Systems Engineer works with the Director and Senior Director of Systems to achieve department goals and objectives. The Systems department sets the criteria for systems and technology for projects. This department and position also work in collaboration with the Sales team.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide technical support to clients and Project Managers when necessary.
- Respond to assigned requests to meet department dates and project deadlines.
- Test, evaluate and recommend selections of content management systems to clients and consultants.
- Work with Project Management to install, commission, provide end user training, and troubleshoot the CMS for projects.
- Assist in the development and implementation of department plans and procedures.
- Design, analyze and implement equipment and design cost effective system configuration that meets the client needs.
- Create project drawings and documentation for all projects, including rack drawings, schematics, bill of materials.
- Frequent coordination with the factory regarding technical specifications and products.
- Identify and assist both internal and external contacts with hardware and software.
- Assist with internal IT and AV as needed.
- Tiered support with SNA Service team for clients: those with service level agreements, and with time and material contracts.
- Assist in the recommendation of Sales and Project Management team on best systems solutions and update departments on technological advancements.
- Support for trade shows and product demonstrations from a technical implementation or technical sales approach, as deemed necessary by Senior Director of Systems.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent industry related experience.
- 3 plus years in a systems related position.
- Knowledge of hardware and software installation, testing and operation.