- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Certificate
Main Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Partner with our hiring managers to execute on hiring goals and targets.
• Source and manage pipeline of top talent candidates for current and future positions.
• Manage and maintain Applicant Tracking System.
• Constantly improve recruiting processes and help shape the talent acquisition function.
• Partner with recruiting agencies and manage recruitment solutions such as job boards and networking sites.
• Be knowledgeable about our business and why FreedomPay is a top place to work
• Promote, advertise, and sell the FreedomPay brand and culture
• Manage onboarding and the full life-cycle experience for the candidate from prospect to contributing member of the team.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or related field
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a talent acquisition or recruiting function
- 1 – 2 years of experience of technical recruiting and successfully placing candidates in appropriate roles
- Experience working with and managing vendor relationships
- Experience using and managing Applicant Tacking Systems (ATS)
- Ability to source and build qualified pipeline of candidates
- Ability to understand and articulate our business model and strategy
- Ability to establish relationships both internally with management and employees and externally with candidates and vendors
- Understanding of up-to-date on latest recruiting trends and techniques
- Knowledge of social recruiting
- Ability to develop and manage performance
- Capable of translating analysis, strategy, and planning into tactical plans that achieve results
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong instincts and decision-making skills
- Ability to demonstrate high level of written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive attitude and identify opportunities to improve process
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to take a proactive approach to tasks and aptitude to be confident and assertive
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer programs as needed
- Must pass a background and credit check