Career Level Individual Contributor
Experience 3 Years
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university – A modest preference will be given to those who have studied STEM or business disciplines.
- Strong written communication skills – Candidates must be adept at synthesizing, simplifying, and conveying complex concepts into information that can be digested by a less-technical audience.
- Strong time management skills – Comfortable working in a fast-paced, somewhat unstructured, and entrepreneurial environment; a demonstrated willingness to identify business needs and propose approaches for adding structure is a huge plus.
- Client-centric attitude – Capable of understanding client issues and requests, and then translating them into an appropriate deliverable or request.
- Self-starter, quick learner, high energy – Candidate must be able to work autonomously and be dynamic when priorities shift.
- Possess an eagerness to learn – Seeking individuals who are passionate about technology and want to dig into the details of the platform and services we provide, both technically (how they work) and from a merchant’s perspective (how they are used).
- Comfortable with cross-functional engagement – The role will be multifaceted and is expected to entail engagement with team members from virtually every group within FreedomPay
- Familiar with software used by BAs, PMs, and in similar roles – Ideal candidate will have experience with some combination of MS Project, Lucid Chart, MS Office, Jira, Confluence, and Baslamiq.
- Entry to mid-level experience working on software development-related IT projects across multi-faceted teams.
- Experience translating business processes into user-facing artifacts. You will be asked to take detailed notes, document business processes, simplify technical concepts for less-technical users, and assist in applicable various tasks.
- Experience within the payments and/or financial services industry is not required, but highly preferred.
- Create user guides that assist customers in understanding how to properly utilize products and services.
- Assist in the documentation of technical specifications for products for both internal and external consumption.
- Document business processes in terms that can easily be understood by both technical and less-technical audiences.