Experience 5 Years
We are looking for our next Sales Professional with a love of design, and the desire to be a part of a high performing team! Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, in the role of a Territory Account Manager you will have a keen interest in sales, a passion for success, and drive to achieve your goals! You will be a brand champion, furthering our growth and market penetration in your territory. As a successful candidate you will have both a strong customer service orientation and a proven selling style, and will be responsible for the following key areas:
• Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Sales or equivalency in experience.
• Minimum 3 years of related sales experience; direct industry experience is a plus.
• Proficient in MS-Office applications such as Excel and Power Point; experience with SalesForce CRM preferred
• Proven track record in delivering results and adding significant value in building Brand Equity
• Strong client relationship skills with strong track record of excellence in achieving sales targets
• Dependable and team oriented with a history of being able to work independently
• Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
• Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
• Must possess a valid state driver license within 30 days of employment. Working Conditions
• Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel for customer visits
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
• Exposure to variable weather conditions is likely
• Negotiation Skills
• Mastering Strategic Relationships
• Driving for (Sales) Results
• Problem Solving
• Planning & Organizing
• Building Trust
• Adaptability & Flexibility
• Sales Orientation
• Building Networks
Communicating Effectively In this role you will show leadership and initiative and will demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair along with creativity and self-motivation. You must be able to work independently and must have the capacity to multitask. As a high performer you will consistently be able to bring initiatives to full completion without close supervision.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
People First We treat each other with fairness and respect, consistently provide opportunities for growth, and health and safety are our first priority.
Accountability Together, we take ownership of our actions, business and future.
Innovation We are committed to fresh thinking and breakthrough ideas that create value.
Winning Spirit We are enthusiastic and foster a ‘can-do’ attitude in striving to be No 1. We are committed to excellence and share and celebrate our achievements.