Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
• Maintain existing customer relationships, develop new relationships, and network to grow market share with all sizes of accounts through regular customer visits and product knowledge presentation sessions
• Develop and execute comprehensive customer / sales plans to drive business growth
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
• Manage projects in the pipeline through quality checks and other follow-up
• Monitor and manage appropriate levels of merchandising materials and samples for assigned customers in support of the brand and product in your market
• Ensure all customer issues are dealt with proactively and effectively, keeping management informed of any issues/problems that may escalate
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to manager. Collaborate effectively with internal team members to accomplish the work required to close sales
• Maintain an open line of communication with Manager, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis
• Regularly utilize and leverage CRM for customer tracking, maintaining, analyzing and managing customer requirements
• Communicate internally among team to maximize opportunities with customers
• Participate in events such as conventions, tradeshows, seminars, and other marketing events
• In collaboration with sales operations and logistics, coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
• Develop and maintain a high degree of product and industry knowledge (e.g. attend industry events, trade shows, membership associations)
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Sales, preferred, Or equivalency in experience.
• Minimum 3 years of related sales experience; direct industry experience is a plus.
• Proficient in MS-Office applications such as Excel and Power Point; experience with SalesForce CRM preferred
• Proven track record in delivering results and adding significant value in building Brand Equity
• Strong client relationship skills with strong track record of excellence in achieving sales targets
- Dependable and team oriented with a history of being able to work independently
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public •
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and analytical skills
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver license within 30 days of employment.
- WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
- Overnight travel will vary based on territory size; in some cases may be required for 2-3 overnight travel throughout the week (to be determined based on region)
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel for customer visits –Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to variable weather conditions is likely
- KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Negotiation Skills • Mastering Strategic Relationships
- Driving for (Sales) Results
- Problem Solving • Planning & Organizing
- Building Trust
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Sales Orientation
- Building Networks
- Communicating Effectively
- Time management skills
- Analytical skills