- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Certificate
Essential Job Functions
- This position will be responsible and accountable to establish new business with OEMs, End Users, and SIs in the designated territory
- Understand and execute a strategic plan designed to exceed growth targets and achieve Red Lion’s strategic objectives.
- Engage Field Application Engineers in territory plan to drive growth and maximize customer satisfaction.
- First level contact/facilitator of the customer relationship.
- Quickly learn Red Lion’s competitive positioning and provide regular feedback to sales and marketing management.
- Team player who consistently is striving to maximize Red Lion’s success both within and beyond the assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business, marketing, or related subject
- 3+ year’s sales experience in industrial solutions or technical sales direct to customer or through OEMs
- Direct selling experience to end accounts in the industrial / factory / IoT automation industry
- Must be able to obtain documentation to travel domestically either via air, car or train. Must have reliable ground transportation, as the main customer visits will be done via ground transportation.
- Proficiency with English language both written and verbal communication.
- Must have the ability to work out of a home office
- 30-50% travel expectations, primarily driving with occasional air travel
- Driving is a requirement of this position so a clean driving record will be required