- Career Level Individual Contributor
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Certificate
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales North America, the Territory Sales Manager is responsible for developing and managing sales within designated territory. Territory Directors are responsible for engaging high-value corporate end-user accounts and developing channel and dealer partners. The ideal candidate will have experience selling in to Corporate, Higher ED directly through Pro AV channels. Must have strong industry relationships, expert understanding of the market from both channel and corporate perspective. Technical knowledge, and ProAV industry experience to get channel partners highly engaged. Ability to engage with executive level at both customer and channel are a must.
This individual will be responsible for his/her quarterly sales goals, interfacing with leadership and marketing.
Recognized by leading industry analyst as “Top Innovator”, ScreenBeam (Actiontec), is rapidly scaling our business with the goal of rapidly acquiring market share in all commercial verticals. Through technology innovation, our unique co-engineering partnership with Microsoft, and our market-leading portfolio of wireless display solutions, we integrate into any size room, and have THE solution that is revolutionizing the meeting, wireless presentation, and collaboration categories. Microsoft has changed the game when it comes to connectivity, interactivity at the front of the room, and collaboration. ScreenBeam fully enables Microsoft’s vision all without wires! Of course, ScreenBeam is fully cross-platform supporting macOS, iOS, and Android devices without any apps required!
Our customers include major multi-national companies like Nestle, British Petroleum, Volkswagen, Lockheed Martin, Bain and Company, Infineon, Bosch, and Loreal. In education, we’ve deployed hundreds of thousands of K-12 classrooms all around the globe! Now that our technology is main stream, we’re looking for “A” players who are ready for the next big thing to propel our growth and their careers!
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Must be a proven sales executive with a track record of success
• High energy, passionate about growing business, and a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to clearly and effectively drive revenue through end-user and channel development efforts
• Develop territory sales plans in conjunction with leadership.
• Strong verbal, and written communication and presentation skills
• Depth of industry understanding and an existing rolodex of industry contacts
• Managing and validating opportunity pipelines and forecasts
• Align with our corporate mission, vision, values and strategy; ensure they are translated into action through performance goals, communication and feedback processes. Be accountable to sales plan and goals.
• Ensure partners and end-customers are achieving success.
• Provide transparency through clear communication and weekly reporting; collect and provide up-todate market status, forecast, competitor movement, and partner goals monthly and quarterly.
• Have strong CRM skills, document activities and customer information properly. Maintain a highly reliable opportunity pipeline with detailed information.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent experience.
• Requires a minimum of 5 years Pro AV sales experience.
• Must possess the skills required to develop positive and productive relationships with partners, sales teams, and managers.
• Experience and knowledge on forecasting, reporting numbers and activities
• Flexible and willing to adjust to the demands of the role.
• Professional communication skills both internally and externally.
• Experience working in Salesforce or similar CRM systems
• Ability to travel throughout sales territory.
Must be work authorized – no sponsorships