- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 7 Years
- Education Certificate
- Meet sales revenue targets for Territory.
- Produce accurate forecasts for products monthly.
- Assist in pricing negotiations on deals, as necessary.
- Interface with Senior Management on issues faced in daily activities, including competitive issues.
- Help develop programs to facilitate sales to meet territory targets.
- Work with management to determine annual sales targets that meet corporate revenue and margin targets
- Manage the costs of doing business in your personal territory demo inventory and shipping expenses.
- Ensure Reps, and SEs fully support Key Account efforts as required/included in their territory roles.
- Perform all other duties assigned by management that the employee can perform.
Reports to: President
Reports include: Sales Engineer(s), VAPs, VADs, and Sales Rep Firm(s) Territory Team size: 2 – 3 + Reps
- Internal: Customer Service, SDs, TSMs, SEs, Reps, Strategic and Tactical Marketing and PM teams, other business units, and Engineering Team. Must motivate the SE and Rep teams to meet objectives in sales and cost. Must negotiate proper support required internally to meet assigned objectives.
- External: All business partners (VAPs, VADs, Vendors, etc.) and industry influencers. Must have the skills to motivate the customers to buy products and continue as a partner.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred, but not required
- Prefer 7 – 10 years of experience in solution selling experience with technical products
- Should know significant LED companies and the relationship issues that exist between them
- Historical perspective required of the evolution of the LED industry and its relationship to Rental Staging, Fixed Installation, and other markets
Specialized Skills Required:
- Must have skills to provide executive briefing via PowerPoint presentation
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate throughout the organization, both up and down the chain of command
- Must be able to lead a territory sales team and drive to desired results