Career Level Individual Contributor
Experience 4 Years
MarketScale is hiring a creative and organized Media Producer to create engaging content and help lead aspects of the production and execution of MarketScale content.
MarketScale focuses on B2B industry content, news, and thought leadership through 16 industry-specific publications. The publications team currently produces large amounts of video, audio, and written content on a weekly basis.
Candidates must be able to identify strong content and editorial opportunities specific to niche B2B industries, and be willing to help lead the content creation process. They must also be a skilled researcher and organizer who can deliver fully formed video content, podcasts, written headlines, stories, and summaries to drive online engagement.
This person will be a skilled networker who can develop relationships with industry insiders to break stories and get unique insight. The perfect fit for this position is an avid learner who is constantly trying to create excellent content in industries and areas that are highly specific.
Day-to-day activities include working alongside our department staff by scheduling and planning content calendars, assisting video producers and writers to maintain consistently engaging content, while creatively hosting, writing, editing, and producing original content, assisting in quality control in a variety of mediums, and conducting or scheduling phone interviews with key business leaders.
This person will work in a team environment, interacting with account managers, brands and writers, conducting research and creating original content. He or she will publish content on owned and earned media outlets, as well as social media.
• 3-5 years experience in digital content creation, hosting and journalism.
• Bachelors degree in Journalism or related field
• Interest in creating and curating content in a variety of formats from video to long-form written content
• Proficiency in standard web and social media publishing tools (WordPress and HubSpot preferred)
• Willing to attend various trade events to gather content and evangelize the MarketScale publications
• Understanding of AP style and comfortable in both copy and content editing
• Experienced in networking
MarketScale is a B2B content marketing firm and publisher located in the Bank of America Plaza in the heart of downtown Dallas, TX. If you meet the requirements and have a passion for digital business content in exciting industries ranging from Sports, Entertainment, and Professional AV, to Architecture and Education Technology, this job could be for you – apply now