- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Certificate
What you will be doing.
- Review complex AV integrated systems plans and schematics and engage with Electrosonic Project Team staff and customers on a technical level.
- Produce Visual Acuity calculations on systems to be designed and delivered.
- Produce and/or participate in 3D Visualization Studies.
- Provide Facility Impact Considerations and Criteria for Display and Projection technologies.
- Test, Calibrate, and Commission Visualization Systems.
- Help troubleshoot Display, Projection, and Media Payout Systems.
- Propose solutions and provide technical support to Sales and Sales Engineers.
- Participate in Mockups and Proof of Concept demonstrations.
- Be available to participate and support Electrosonic Technology Events.
- Participate in Lunch and Learn with Vendors and support Engineering and Project Teams.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
- Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful.
- High-level working knowledge of Projection, Display, Interactive, and other Visualization Technologies.
- Ability to calculate and communicate Brightness, System Contrast Ratios, Aspect Ratios (standard and Custom), Pixel Density, Pitch, and Map, and produce Lensing Calculations.
- Familiarization with Media Servers, Control Systems, PreViz, Fisheye, 4K workflow and display/projection technology, Warping & Blending images.
- Strong technical skills specifically in the electronics or Audio-Visual environment and preferably with complex control systems.
- CAD, REVIT, StudioMax, BIM, software knowledge is helpful and preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interface well with clients and with supervisory, coeval, and subordinate, co-workers.
- Be highly organized and flexible with the ability to be assigned on multiple projects.
- Strong people management experience.
- Possess high-level of computer literacy particularly MS Office suite.
- Knowledge and experience of Health & Safety (OSHA) requirements.
What Qualifications are required?
- A bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Visual Arts, Music, Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related field.
- 2+ years of AV Industry experience.
- OSHA 10-hour Certification.
- AVIXA CTS or CTS-D Certification or ability to obtain within 90-days of hire.
- Knowledge of current products and trends in audio, video, control, and/or other related industries.
- Proficiency with computers and standard office programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), knowledge of Audio-Visual Software. AutoCAD experience preferred.