- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
The Warehouse/Shipping Clerk ensures proper receipt and processing of all paperwork and materials being received or shipped. Assists with all aspects of shipping, receiving and inventory control, including but not limited to packing materials for shipment, building pallets, organizing paperwork, cleaning and organizing the materials warehouse to include the safe operations of a forklift in tight spaces. Production finishing responsibilities include helping organize and prepare jobs for operators, learning and operating finishing equipment with others duties as assigned.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work effectively while standing/walking the full shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly and pull carts weighing 75 to 150 lbs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- basic computer knowledge
- Basic math skills – able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Must be a contributor in a fast-pace team environment.