- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Undergraduate
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing,
and delivering items. In addition, this position is responsible for securing warehouse as well as supervising staff. The
hours of work are from 12:00 noon to 9:00pm, Tuesday through Saturday after the initial 2 – 3 weeks of training
on 1st shift.
Duties and Requirements of the Job
• Analyze shipment logs
• Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
• Track inventory levels and executes daily cycle count requirements; submits daily reports
• Order new supplies in a timely manner
• Constantly work to improve processes
• Make suggestions for productivity improvements
• Optimize employee workflow
• Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
• Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
• Communicate and collaborate with other team members
• Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
• Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
Required Training, Knowledge and Experience
• 3 or more years of progressive experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields or in place of a degree, 5+ years of relevant
• Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
• Ability to manage inventory
• Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player and good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Commercial Driver’s License preferred
• Forklift Operation Certification preferred