- Career Level Manager
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Associate
- Performs semi-routine clerical tasks in handling customer service inquiries and problems.
- Fully responsible for the management of the warehousing and logistics department, coordinating the relationship between the warehousing and logistics department and internal and external interfaces
- Formulate and implement warehousing and logistics work plan, improve the operation specifications and processes of warehouse, logistics management and external warehouse management, improve internal operation efficiency, and effectively reduce the total cost of warehousing and logistics
- Responsible for the corresponding planning, establishment and improvement of the company’s warehouse management system and logistics management system according to the actual operation, to optimize the company’s inventory management, internal logistics and external logistics systems
- Responsible for scientific planning and adjustment of inventory and location of warehousing, propose improvement plans, rationally utilize warehouse space, and ensure maximum use of warehouses
- Provide staged warehouse management and logistics cost operation reports to ensure accurate data
- Education background: Bachelor degree or above in management or major in Logistics.
- Training experience: Trained in project management and production operation management.
- Experience: Experience in warehousing and logistics management, with experience in foreign-invested companies, is preferred.
- Skills: Familiar with logistics management business process, rich process management skills; proficient in computer and office software; good speak in Chinese.
- Attitude: Good communication skills; have certain planning, organization, coordination and teamwork spirit; positive work attitude, willing to work in the fast-growing industry, willing to withstand high-intensity pressure.