What to Know Before DSE 2019
From March 27-29, Las Vegas will play host to the Digital Signage Expo. Featuring over 200 exhibitors, DSE provides a fully captivating experience that explores all aspects of digital and interactive displays.
The expo proudly stands alone as the sole comprehensive event of digital signage solutions for both retail and entertainment industries. Taking place at the Las Vegas Convention Center, the expo will include keynote speakers, free workshops, and lunch discussion groups.
- Over 200 suppliers and service providers offering content creation and display solutions
- 75 education sessions, workshops, and lunch discussions
- Walk-through of Las Vegas installations showcasing current trends in the digital display industry
- Officially sponsored by the Digital Signage Federation (DSF), which offers benefits and discounts to DSE members
On the Floor
Exhibits will feature a wide range of digital and interactive topics including facial recognition and haptic technology, as well as mobile connectivity, artificial intelligence, and both augmented and virtual reality.
Premium spots on the expo floor will be devoted to new products. Sixteen new-product exhibitors have been selected to represent the newest technology at this year’s event. Some of the new products that will be featured include:
- Chromebox Commercial 2: the world’s first commercial-grade 4K Chromebox
- NEC ALP: an advanced business analytics platform optimized for retailers
- X-Treme High Bright Outdoor Display: full HD 1080p resolution with IK10 grade covered glass for ultimate protection from the elements and optimal outdoor viewing
Attending for the first time? Industry veterans will be on hand to help new attendees by personally providing walk-throughs of the various educational opportunities DSE 2019 and helping with navigation on the show floor to get the most customizable experience of each attendee’s needs and interests.
The event website, digitalsignageexpo.net is the premier resource for everything associated with the event, providing a list of exhibitors and timetables for all speaker and workshop sessions.
For the latest news, videos, and podcasts in the Pro AV Industry, be sure to subscribe to our industry publication. A new episode of the Pro AV Show drops every Thursday.
Follow us on social media for the latest updates in B2B!