Preparing for 5G, 10G, and Beyond at Cable-Tec Expo 2019
Leaders in telecom and broadband convened in New Orleans for Cable-Tec Expo 2019 this week, looking to learn from their colleagues how the industry is preparing itself to adapt to 5G, 10G, and beyond.
Host Daniel Litwin attended the conference and spoke to several thought leaders, each carving their own important niche in the market. On Business Casual, we listened to some of their thoughts on 5G wireless and 10G broadband, from infrastructure concerns to video distribution expectations. Listen along for input from the following thought leaders, as well as commentary from Litwin and Tyler Kern.
- (01:44) Satya Parimi, Group Vice President of Enterprise Data at Spectrum Enterprise
- (03:22) Teresa McGaughey, Director of Solutions Marketing at Calix
- (03:57) Saj Jamal, Vice President of Marketing at SSIMWAVE
- (04:49) Kurt Raaflaub, Head of Strategic Solutions Marketing at ADTRAN
- (05:29) David Kozischek, Market Development Group Engineer at Corning
Tune in to MarketScale Radio LIVE every Wednesday and Friday morning at 9 a.m. CT for Business Casual with Tyler Kern, Daniel Litwin, and Geoff Short. From interest rates to eSports – we’ll be talking all things B2B.
Follow us on social media for the latest updates in B2B!