Career Level Individual Contributor
Experience 2 Years
The business development position works to facilitate and support Sales goals as well as follow up and nurture leads across North America.
- Works directly with clients and consultants to provide recommended signage solutions and requirements.
- Prepares contractual proposals, quotes and pricing.
- Schedules some meetings and pulls resources for client demonstrations.
- Responsible for vetting opportunities and maintaining Salesforce.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of products and services offered.
- Assists Marketing with creation and distribution of promotional materials.
- Assists with the coordination and delivery of RFP responses.
- Maybe be asked to attend and assists in trade show exhibits.
- Handles and/or distributes all web leads or random leads that company retains from website, social media or word of mouth.
- Communication Skills.
- Product Knowledge.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- CRM (Salesforce) proficient.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires infrequent domestic overnight travel to client meetings and tradeshows.
Preferred Education and Experience
- B.A. or B.S. in business or related business or sales experience.