Getting the Most Out of MarketScale: The Top 10 Ways to Leverage Your Tools
At MarketScale, everything we do is designed to help you build and grow holistic, owned media channels. It’s the future of B2B content, and your partnership with us gives you the tools to forge the way forward.
However, when inspiration strikes, you may need guidance about how to act on it. With that in mind, let’s explore the 10 most frequently asked questions we hear about how to get the most out of MarketScale.
1. How can I create content myself?
Your MarketScale partnership gives you access to soundbites, which empower you to record and distribute a message to your audience from anywhere. We build the question, you record the answer from a computer, phone or other device, and we do the rest. It’s the premier way to quickly get impactful messages in front of the right eyes – and it’s totally free of charge.
2. How do I propose a podcast?
Your DMS would love to get your podcast started. Let them know about your idea and who might be the perfect thought-leader to feature on the episode, then use our simple scheduling tool to propose a time to record. Simple.
3. I need to host a virtual event. Does my MarketScale partnership make this possible?
Absolutely. Virtual and hybrid events are here to stay, and MarketScale allows you to live broadcast product demos, trainings, support events, exciting announcements, virtual meetings, and anything else you can think of. Broadcast and live, branded TV are powerful tools, and you’ve got them at your disposal.
4. I have a few content deliverables I would like to swap for other types of content. How do I do that?
We know your content needs change, so we’re happy to accommodate different content formats when possible. Just let your DMS know what you have in mind, and we’ll work with you to create the content you need.
5. I can’t do onsite videos due to COVID-19. What other options do I have?
With MarketScale, you can asynchronously and remotely produce:
– Branded TV episodes
– Live broadcasts
– Video integrations with existing footage and powerful voiceover
The end result offers you the same professional deliverable when onsite productions are off the table, helping you keep the momentum going.
6. I don’t have time to fill out surveys. How can I still get the content I need?
While surveys help to ensure your content hits exactly the right note, we’re more than happy to create content flexibly. Whether that means taking down your details over the phone or chat or even creating your content autonomously where possible, we’ll work via your preferred method of communicating project goals and details.
7. My clients and partners don’t want to participate in content. Do you have any suggestions on how to involve them?
Make your customer the hero. If the content you’re creating with them is all about you, they will be less inclined to participate. If the content is about their business and how you’ve helped enable it, then it becomes a marketing piece not just for you, but for them, too! Everyone loves free marketing.
8. I need help with content topics!
Your DMS and our talented team of creative professionals and production experts are always willing to help guide you toward content that educates, informs and inspires your audience. This is a relationship, not a transaction.
9. Can I add stakeholders outside of marketing to my MarketScale content and tools?
Yes! In fact, we encourage it. We want to empower as many members of your organization to get involved with your owned media channels. True growth comes from widespread buy-in.
10. How can I get my content published on MarketScale (and possibly Google News)?
There are three keys to creating content that can live on MarketScale’s industry publications:
– Feature relevant industry topics
– Avoid “salesy” and overly self-promotional content
– Create content you’d like to consume